Microbiology, Fifth Edition من كتب علمية
Prescott, Harley and Klein's 5th edition provides a balanced, comprehensive introduction to all
major areas of microbiology. Because of this balance, Microbiology, 5/e is appropriate for students
preparing for careers in medicine, dentistry, nursing, and allied health, as well as research, teaching,
and industry. Biology and chemistry are prerequisites. The Fifth Edition has been updated
extensively to reflect the latest discoveries in the field.
New to This Edition
• Every chapter in the book has been updated to reflect the latest discoveries in microbiology, including
information on genomics, biofilms, mechanisms of toxins, classification, and emerging diseases. The most
extensive revision has occurred in the areas of genetics, microbial ecology, and immunology where material
has been updated and reorganized to allow for easier use.
• New Genomics chapter: Chapter 15. The genetics coverage has been reorganized for clarity and ease of
teaching. The genetics section now ends with a completely new chapter on genomics. New Chapter 28 on
microorganism interactions and microbial ecology!
• Newly developed art program--much of the art is new or revised! It incorporates color and style consistency
throughout so students will easily identify certain topics.
• New critical thinking questions have been added to provide practice in analyzing data, predicting outcomes,
and to teach students how to think logically.
• The general organization of the text has been modified to provide a more logical flow of topics and give
greater emphasis to microbial ecology
Microbiology, Fifth Edition
• Prescott's textbook contains briefer chapters than most books, but more of them (42). Students will find the
concise chapters more palatable and less intimidating. Short chapters give the instructor the opportunity to fit
the text more closely to the instructor's syllabus. Topic flexibility is allowed.
• There is an outstanding pedagogical system including outlines, concepts, key terms, cross-referencing,
readings, new critical thinking questions, etc., to help students understand difficult material.
قراءة و تحميل كتاب Microbiological Applications Lab Manual PDF مجانا
قراءة و تحميل كتاب Pharmaceutical microbiology PDF مجانا
قراءة و تحميل كتاب Pharmaceutical Microbiology 6th ed - W. Hugo, A. Russell (Blackwell, 1998) WW PDF مجانا
قراءة و تحميل كتاب Organic Chemistry PDF مجانا